Friday, July 27, 2012

Meow, Miau, Miaou (=^・ェ・^=)


Hey People,
I know I haven’t been posting for a while now but I have been really busy. I am writing this to tell you guys that I have a few posts in plan and that I will soon update my blog a little more frequently – hopefully (^^;).

Today the mailman finally brought me one of my orders and I was not disappointed. In fact I wore it immediately out of the box and liked I so much that I didn’t feel like taking it off to take some better pictures. 

I bought this “cat ear ring” through Ebay which is really cute and the price was right. I love how it is made to look old and antique. And the quality for the price is unbeatable. Many stores sell the exact same ring for double or triple the price so check out Ebay first. But make sure that you are buying the right size. It is available in gold/bronze and silver but I decided to go for the silver one even though when looking at the pictures online the gold one looked at first slightly better. I just never wore gold before and feel like silver fits me better. What do you think? 

Do you prefer silver or gold jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...