Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stamp it!

Remember when I told you about the idea I had to decorate my Ponybrown Agenda? Well, here it is! I bought myself a cute stamp set from funnyman.com to stamp away my day. Alright, maybe not the whole day, but I have to say it’s pretty fun!

It took me a while to get used to it but after a few practice stamps I got it all under control. The only advice that I can give is to not put too much pressure on the Stamp, because it will smear.


I bought this item off of Etsy.com--I don’t know if you know it but it is kind of an ebay for artists! :D

Since Pictures speak louder than words


It came in a cute little wooden box, perfect addition to your desk decoration.




This is how it looks like after a few trials. I am very happy with the outcome and I think it’s really adorable in my agenda. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...