Tuesday, July 7, 2015

1998 Sailor Moon Comic Collection

Hey Everyone!

I recently found my german Sailor Moon Comic Collection from when I was a Child and thought it would be nice to share it here with you! Just click here to download!




I was so excited and amazed that some still had the Toys in them, I guess I was scared that I would break them back then. Unfortunately I do not have every issue from this series, they either got destroyed or I lost them somehow, but nevertheless I hope you enjoy looking at them even if you can’t read german!

I am planning to post some more in the near future, so let me know if you like them and would like me to continue. I am fairly new at this so it took me forever getting this online.
Also let me know if you want me to post the pages as separate pictures or if you prefer having the magazine in one big pdf file like I did this time.
Hope to see you here again!

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...