Sunday, January 30, 2011

3 Years of Happiness…

This week was Heidi’s 3rd Birthday! Yay!!! ^.^
Right now, you might be thinking to yourself,
“Who the hell is Heidi?”
Heidi’s my lil’ girl, my hairy daughter.
She’s our puppy. We got Heidi in 2008, short before me and my husband got married, as a gift to our self to celebrate our wedding. She is a Border collie mix and had brought us a lot of fun and laughs. (She’s a real goofball)
But anyway... Since my husband and I had nothing better to do, we decided to throw her a little birthday party.
We started of wrapping her present that we got her. It was a squeaky toy with all together 16!!!!1 Squeakers and it was made to look like a hedgehog or something, I guess... O.o
Then we thought that the present wouldn’t be enough and we still had bananas in the house – I don’t know why but dogs looooove bananas- So we made her a Peanut butter – Banana cake.
Peanut Butter-Banana Dog Cake Recipe:
¼ Cup Peanut Butter - Without sugar (since when is it normal to have sugar in Peanut butter WTF?!?!)
1 Cup Mashed Bananas
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Flour
¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Honey
1 Egg
Preheat you oven to 350 degrees F.
Now mix the flour and the baking soda together and slowly add the rest of the ingredients till your dough is completely blended.
Pour everything into a greased 8″ round cake pan and bake for about 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
I "frosted" the cake with a thin layer of peaunut butter and laid slices of banana on it. We gave Heidi just half of the cake all together over two days.
Well enough talking here are some pictures!!
Heidi waiting for her cake

Her cake and her present


"I want my Banana Cake!!"
Unfortunately Heidi was eating this cake like a maniac so I didn’t get any good pictures of her eating it.


But here she is with her full belly and her gift


3 years old… that would make her 21 years which is already 1 year older than me, they grow so fast =^.^=.
Oh and NO we didn’t try the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...