Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The first day of the rest of my life!

Today is the day that I finally decided to start this (hopefully) awesome blog. I wanted to have my own blog for a while now but I never could seem to find the time – yeah right, more like I was too lazy – to ever make one…heh

Well here it is! My blog about almost everything possible! This will kind of be my diary of experiences and projects that I have planned for the future.

But first I should introduce myself right? Here we go… My name is Lara and I am a German girl that is never so sure what she wants in her life. Every day I find out about more things that I want to learn or that I want to have. This is why I made this blog to write down everything I do and show you all kinds of stuff maybe you’ll even be interested in. I am married to super-awesome man and I just moved with him to Florida, starting a brand new life.

So I am happy that you stopped by and I hope this will kinda entertain you! =^.^=
My husband just came out of the shower and we are ready to start our TV night. Well be watching “Cupcake Wars” on the food channel, but don’t worry I will be back soon. So stay tuned. Technorati = 8TBJHG3HN6QF

2 comments:

  1. *haha* I also started my page with the hope to create an "awesome" blog XD good luck! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Thank you, I hope that someday it will be at least half as awesome as yours <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...