Monday, March 26, 2012

OOTD: Poncho Poncho!



Sorry for the dark pic ( a cloud was hiding the sun there for a moment)

When I was shopping the other day I found this really cute Poncho and had to have it. I am fairly new to “fashion” and everything that goes with it but I thought this might be suited for my first OOTD-Post. I ended up with a Bohemian influenced look that was really comfortable to wear on a sunny day. (The Poncho was surprisingly cool)
Poncho: Forever21
Shoes & Bag: Target
Shorts: Wal-Mart
Headband: Bijou Brigitte
Unfortunately, I wasn’t wearing any socks with my new shoes and because of that they were extremely painful. So after my classes were over I stumbled to the parking lot where I eventually decided to walk the rest of the way barefoot. At first I felt weird but after walking a few minutes it really felt great walking on the warm concrete and with my new outfit it felt so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...